last update: August 4, 2021 3:00 pm
UBC Science Co-op office will be open for in-person or online appointments as of August 16th, 2021.
Please note that:
- If you are returning to Canada from another country, please review Government of Canada’s mandatory self-isolation plan (click on “Returning From Abroad” button below).
- Most interviews and all site visits will still be held online or by phone. Our team members will be reaching out to you to confirm details of any appointments that you have already scheduled with us.
- Student appointments - your Coordinator can provide student appointments in-person, online, or by phone. Please continue to sign up for an appointment time via SCOPE.
- Job postings and interview sign up will remain the same and continue to be handled through SCOPE.
- If your co-op placement has been moved from the office to working from home, CEWIL has provided tips on making that transition easier.
- Please check your emails regularly to receive the latest update from the Co-op office. If you don't have your phone number entered on SCOPE please do so to facilitate easier communication.
We understand this may be a stressful time for you. Please remain positive and calm and know that you are well supported by our team here in Science Co-op. You can reach out to us anytime if you have questions or would like to talk about your concerns.