last update: April 8, 2022 1:52pm
Please note that:
- If you are returning to Canada from another country, please review Government of Canada’s mandatory self-isolation plan (click on “Returning From Abroad” button below).
- Most interviews and all co-op check-ins will be held online or by phone. Our team members will be reaching out to you to confirm details of any appointments that you have already scheduled with us.
- Student appointments - your Coordinator can provide student appointments online, or by phone. Please continue to sign up for an appointment time via SCOPE.
- Job postings and interview sign up will remain the same and continue to be handled through SCOPE.
- If your co-op placement has been moved from the office to working from home, CEWIL has provided tips on making that transition easier.
- Please check your emails regularly to receive the latest update from the Co-op office. If you don't have your phone number entered on SCOPE please do so to facilitate easier communication.
We understand this may be a stressful time for you. Please remain positive and calm and know that you are well supported by our team here in Science Co-op. You can reach out to us anytime if you have questions or would like to talk about your concerns.